Hi ya’ll and Happy Tuesday to you! I felt bad yesterday because I made a committment to write to you all every Monday, but yesterday was sooooo long by time I got home all I was ready to do was to get in bed! So many things have been going on in my life that sometimes it just doesn’t seem like enough hours in the day!
Lately at work I have been feeling like I have been doubting myself on everything that I have been doing. Is this spelled right? Is this the proper grammar? Did I check it all before I pressed send. IT IS DRIVING ME INSANE! It is especially fustrating because I am usally a confident person, and very sure of myself. Have you ever felt this way? Like you need to double check everything that you are doing to live up to the standards of someone else?
Well that is not me, and that is not the way I want to live my life. I have finally decided to step out on faith and work for myself. I will be losing my security blanket, and I am just going for it. What path it will lead me down I don’t know yet, but I will do whatever is in my power to make sure that it is the road to success!
Just in case you are in the same boat, here are some friendly tips to help you get over doubting yourself:
- Prayer: Sometimes it is the only thing that gets me through. Talk and listen to God. He will give you the reassureance when you need it most.
- Positive Affirmations: Feel your inner thought with the best of you! My favorite affirmation is I am STRONG. I am BEAUTIFUL. I am EMPOWERED.
- Motivational Tapes/Videos: My favorite has always been Les Brown, but there are so many great speakers out their that will lift your spirits and make you feel inspired to go for your dreams.
- Listening to fun music: Whenever I am down I like to put on my favorite songs and jam out!
- Taking Action: This is probaby the most important tip. Nothing gets rid of self doubt more than taking action. Because the truth is YOU CAN DO IT, and nothing is stopping you but you!
Now with that said it is up to you! Life is too short not to try, and trying never hurt anyone. No matter what the circumstances are. You got this! I believe in you! Shoot I believe in me! Let’s cheer each other on!
Be well you guys.
Live. Love. Well & Fit.
P.S. Proud Mom Moment! Check me out below wearing my baby’s medal from her track meet this weekend!